Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Merit® Series 14HPX Heat Pump
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER / 8.20 HSPF which can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to an older heat pump.
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
Here are some of the top features of the 14HPX:
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER and 8.20 HSPF—which can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels— as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
Publications14HPX Heat Pump Product Brochure
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox heat pumps versus a 13 SEER/7.70 HSPF model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.