Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Merit® Series CBX25UH Air Handler
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Direct-drive blower motor delivers consistent airflow, along with a high level of comfort.
- Fully insulated cabinet reduces sound for quiet operation.
Here are some of the top features of the CBX25UH:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and efficiency
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet—reduces sound for quiet operation
- Direct-drive blower motor—delivers consistent airflow, along with a high level of comfort
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive high-quality textured-paint finish
- Optional electric heat—provides supplemental heat for added comfort
- Sleeved Distributor Tubes—protect copper tubes to prevent leaking
- Efficient Check and Expansion Device—ensures efficiency across a wide range of operational conditions. Factory-installed on the CBX25.
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant—meets the EPA's most stringent environmental guidelines
- Meets strict standards for 2%-or-less air leakage requirement