Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Elite® Series CBX32M Air Handler
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
Here are some of the top features of the CBX32M:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound, as well as heating and cooling loss
- Meets strict standards for 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- High-efficiency, direct-drive blower motor—delivers high cooling and heating efficiencies
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat—provides supplemental heat for added comfort
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable finish
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for proper air quality
- Multi-position plastic drain pans—guard against corrosion, while preventing leaks and water damage
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
PublicationsCBX32M Air Handler Homeowners Manual
CBX32M Air Handler Product Brochure