Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection CBX32MV Variable-Speed, Multi-Position Air Handler
- High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
- Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
Here are some of the top features of the CBX32MV:
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
PublicationsCBX32MV/CBX32M Air Handler Homeowners Manual
CBX32MV Air Handler Product Brochure
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.