Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection CBX40UHV Variable Speed Air Handler
- More-efficient operation reduces electric consumption and conserves resources.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter provides healthier indoor air.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating.
Here are some of the top features of the CBX40UHV:
- Offers greater cooling efficiency when matched with specific air conditioners or heat pumps
- More-efficient operation—reduces electric consumption and conserves resources
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort WiFi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- SilentComfort™ technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating
- Variable speed blower motor—allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort
- Variable speed blower motor—allows superior ramp-up control in heating mode, eliminating uncomfortable bursts of cold air
- High-static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter—provides healthier indoor air and reduces the space required for installation
- Improved humidity control
- Staged electric heat strips—provide just the right amount of heat
- Quality you can trust— designed with reliable, time-tested components
- Antimicrobial drain pan— resists the growth of mold and mildew
- Meets Florida standard for less than 2% air leakage from units
- Compatible with chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant systems—which provide exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant
PublicationsCBX40UHV Air Handler Product Brochure
*Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX40UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per section 4.5.3 of AHRI's test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI's test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.