Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Elite® Series EL180E Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the EL180E:
Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year* compared to older furnaces.
Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
Power Saver technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
Insulated blower compartment minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
Special sound-absorbing materials further reduce sound for even quieter operations
- 80% heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Power Saver™ motor—operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
- Power Saver technology—not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
- Insulated blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf™ aluminized steel for reliable efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—Nitride design ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
PublicationsEL180DFE Gas Furnace Homeowners Manual
EL180E Gas Furnace Product Brochure
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL180E furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org.