Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Elite® Series EL296V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the EL296V:
Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.
ENERGY STAR® certified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
PublicationsEL296V Gas Furnace Product Brochure
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL296V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.