Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
- Electronic ignition burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs.
- Cast iron heat exchanger designed for long-lasting durability.
- Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
Here are some of the top features of the GSB8-E:
- Electronic ignition—burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Large steam chest & multiple supply connections—help eliminate the loud "hammering" noise common with other gas-fired steam boilers
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
PublicationsGSB8-E Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.