Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
- Efficiency rating of 90% AFUE.
- ENERGY STAR® certified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast-iron exchangers.
- Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB9-IH:
- Cast-aluminum heat exchanger—transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast iron exchangers
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Easy integration—low temperature supply and return water makes the unit compatible with existing radiant and underfloor systems
- Durable cabinet—heavy-gauge steel cabinet and baked-on paint finish
- Compact and versatile—allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
PublicationsGWB9-IH Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; field convertible to LP.