Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
LZP-2 Zoning System
Here are some of the top features of LZP-2:
Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat.*
Two-area zoning meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other.
Easy integration with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort.
- Excellent energy efficiency—reduces your energy costs by up to 35%, when used with a programmable thermostat*
- Automatic changeover—automatically switches between heating and cooling operation, depending upon the demand
- Two-area zoning—meets your specific comfort needs in one zone, without affecting the other
- Easy integration—works with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems to enhance comfort
- Electronic sensor—ensures accurate, hassle-free operation
PublicationsLZP-2 Zoning System Homeowners Manual
LZP-2 Zoning System Product Brochure
* Department of Energy statistics