Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Merit® Series ML180E Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the ML180E:
Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE can potentially save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to an older furnace.
Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow.
Power Saver technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
Sealed blower compartment minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort.
- Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE—can potentially save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to an older furnace
- Power Saver™ motor—operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
- Power Saver technology—not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel
- SureLight® ignitor—controls furnace operation to ensure long furnace life and reliable, efficient operation
PublicationsML180E Gas Furnace Homeowners Manual
ML180E Gas Furnace Product Brochure