Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Merit® Series ML195 Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the ML195:
Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to standard furnaces.
Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0" ESP
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly—exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTufâ„¢ aluminized steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor—silicon nitride construction for long product life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet—Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
- SureLight integrated control board—ensures full control of furnace operation