Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
MLA Mini-Split Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the MLA Mini-Split Ductless Heat Pump:
Efficiency rating of up to 24.00 SEER and 11.00 HSPF keeps you comfortable without generating high utility bills
Indoor sound levels as low as 24 dB and outdoor levels as low as 52 dB
Secure installation leave you less vulnerable to problems associated with window units, such as insects, weather elements and theft
Ductless design eliminates complicated installation or expensive modifications
All-in-one heating and cooling delivers efficient, year-round comfort for virtually any room
Five indoor comfort zones can be supported by one outdoor unit, creating a customized whole-home heating and cooling solution
- Efficiency rating of up to 24.00 SEER and 11.00 HSPF
- Inverter technology ensures constant efficiency, even in extreme conditions. Can maintain 100% capacity at 0°F and can operate at temperatures as low as -22°F
- High-precision operation means the system offers minimal temperature swings and greater operational efficiency
- Indoor sound levels as low as 24 dB
- Outdoor sounds levels as low as 52 dB
- Smooth inverter operation slowly ramps the system up to full speed, delivering ultra-quiet comfort
- Secure installation leaves you less vulnerable to problems associate with window units, such as insects, weather elements and theft
- Easy-to-use wireless remote control allows you to change the temperature to fit your comfort needs
- Ductless design eliminates complicated installation or expensive modifications
- All-in-one heating and cooling delivers efficient, year-round comfort for virtually any room
- Small, compact design blends into any room
- Five indoor comfort zones can be supported by one outdoor unit, creating a customized whole-home heating and cooling solution