Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SL280NV Ultra-Low NOx Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the SL280NV:
Heating efficiency rating of 80% AFUE delivers exceptional comfort and energy savings all winter long
Variable-speed motor provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for advanced comfort, efficiency and control
Variable speed airflow prevents temperature swings and controls humidity levels for a more comfortable environment
Low fan speed option efficiently controls humidity levels and provides continuous filtration for cleaner, healthier air
iComfort-enabled technology helps maintain your home's temperature close to your ideal setting
- Heating efficiency rating of 80% AFUE–Delivers exceptional comfort and energy savings all winter long
- Variable-speed motor–Helps you maintain consistent temperatures throughout your home, using as little fuel as possible
- iComfort®-enabled technology–Allows you to adjust your heating for energy savings based on your family’s routine
- Variable-speed motor–Provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for advanced comfort, efficiency and control
- Variable-speed airflow–Prevents temperature swings and controls humidity levels for a more comfortable environment
- Two-stage heating–Operates at a more efficient low capacity most of the time, with extra capacity for cold mornings and chilly evenings
- Low-fan-speed option–Efficiently controls humidity levels and provides continuous filtration for cleaner, healthier air
- iComfort®-enabled technology–Helps maintain your home’s temperature close to your ideal setting
- Variable-speed fan–Provides just the right amount of air to heat, cool or clean the home’s air, minimizing daily energy use
- Durable steel cabinet–Sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish