Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
T-Class™ TUA Separated Combustion Garage Heaters
- Separated combustion heating* for hard-to-heat applications where excessive dust, dirt, humidity or negative pressure is a concern.
- Provides warmth for a 1 car up to a 4+ car garage application.
- Uniform heat distribution with a tubular heat exchanger and other advanced components.
- Quick, easy installation by a Lennox® dealer/installer.
Here are some of the top features of the TUA:
- 45,000 to 75,000 Btuh capacity for almost any size garage or utility area
- Uses natural or propane gas***
- Up to 80% thermal efficiency
- Direct spark ignition improves unit operation and efficiency
- Separated combustion heating* for hard-to-heat applications where excessive dust, dirt, humidity or negative pressure is a concern
- Keeps your garage or workshop comfortable—regardless of outside weather conditions
- Provides warmth for a 1 car up to a 4+ car garage application**
- Protects your vehicles from engine wear; improves vehicle life, fuel economy and reliability
- Provides warmth for pets and plants kept in the garage
- Uniform heat distribution with a tubular heat exchanger and other advanced components
PublicationsTUA Garage Heater Product Brochure
*Contact your Lennox dealer for information on the T-Class™ (TUA) separated combustion heater.
**Sizing application is provided as an example only. Consult your local Lennox dealer for actual requirements.
***Optional conversion kit available for propane applications.