Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
Elite® Series XC13 Air Conditioner
- Efficiency rating of up to 15.50 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
Here are some of the top features of the XC13:
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.50 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels—as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
PublicationsXC13 Air Conditioner Product Brochure
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 15.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year. Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat
U.S. Department of Energy Regional Standards affect where certain residential products can be installed. Check with your local Lennox dealer for minimum requirements and product availability.