Deciding when and how to update your current heating system can be daunting. Heating solutions are about much more than simply replacing your furnace. You need to address everything from the appropriate heat source, to proper air flow and even the type and placement of thermostat required. Cook’s has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home heating maze with ease while ensuring your home is warm and comfortable all winter long. When you have questions about heating your home, business or cottage, call Cook’s for knowledgeable, straight forward solutions.
Cook’s is excited to offer clients Hi-Velocity heating solutions. View the video and our on-site images below to see the latest in home comfort design and functionality.
Your thermostat battle is won when you “Just call Cook’s”.
Quality Lennox Products
iHarmony® Zoning System
Here are some of the top features of the
iHarmony® zoning system:
Four-zone capability allows a member of your family to customize a room to their temperature preference without affecting the entire house
Wireless access through the required iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat allows you to set temperature and save energy from anywhere, using your cellphone, tablet or laptop
Reduce energy costs by cutting back on heating and cooling in unused areas of your home
- Reduce energy costs by cutting back on heating and cooling in unused areas of your home
- Wireless access through the required iComfort® Wi-Fi thermostat allows you to set temperature and save energy from anywhere, using your cellphone, tablet or laptop
- Programming flexibility with options for daily or weekly schedules for each zone
- In-zone thermostats let you override preprogrammed settings with a simple tap
- Four-zone capability allows a member of your family to customize a room to their temperature preference without affecting the entire house
- Precise temperature control when integrated with premium Lennox® heating and cooling equipment
- iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat required. iHarmony® zoning system is only compatible with the iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components