Cooks carry a variety of water heaters for every home and budget including: gas, gas combination, electric, heat pump, tankless, solar and indirect. Ask the experts at Cook’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling.
Tank Water Heaters
Cook’s traditional tank-type water heaters offer some of the most efficient and high performing water heaters available today. Our collection of tank-type water heaters is a great display of our commitment to offering the perfect balance of value, performance and features for every lifestyle and budget.
Among other models, Cook’s carry the Bradford White Combi Core power vent water heater.
- The Combi2™ TTW® models are the second generation of Bradford White’s combination power vented water heaters that provide domestic hot water and space heating in one package.
- The 50 gallon Combi2™ TTW® will have an input of 67,000 BTU/Hr. for natural gas (60,000 BTU/Hr. for LP) with a First Hour Delivery of 105 gallons (98 gallons for LP).
- The 75 gallon Combi2™ TTW® will have an input of 76,000 BTU/Hr. for natural gas (75,500 BTU/Hr. for LP) giving a First Hour Delivery of 135 gallons (133 gallons for LP).
- The water heaters will incorporate a 1½” O.D. glass coated (Vitraglas®) double wall steel coil heat exchanger. The heat exchanger will have a maximum space heating capacity of 55,000 BTU/Hr., which is 25% greater than the first generation heat exchanger.
- The Combi2™ TTW® will include an integrated immersion gas control valve. This control is equipped with an LED display to aid in start-up and diagnostics. Water Heaters (Tankless)
Tankless Water Heaters
Navien Condensing 98% Tankless Water Heaters provide an unlimited amount of hot water at a steady temperature, whenever you need it, for as long as you need it.
The following are features of the Navien tankless hot water heaters;
- Endless Hot Water Supply
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency 98%
- Built-in Circulation System (“A” model only)
- ECO Navien Technology
- Extended Lifecycle
- PVC Venting & Easy Installation
- Optimal and Stable Operation
- Leak Detector
- Air Intake Filter
- Space Saving
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
Because this product boasts the industry’s highest efficiency rating (98%), it means customers can cash in on low annual operating costs as well as receive the best payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters. Navien’s Condensing 98% Tankless also enjoys the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.
- Delivers hot water to fixtures quickly resulting in water conservation
- No minimum flow rate: get hot water even at very low flow rates of 0.1 or 0.2 GPM
- Eliminates any hot/cold/hot stacking, the so-called “Cold Water Sandwich”
- Saves additional money and time by eliminating the pump purchase cost and on-site installation costs
- Prevents heat exchanger from freezing
Why choose a Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater?
These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units will provide extra savings for you and your family for years to come.