Wood Fireplace Inserts
At Cook’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we have a variety of wood burning systems including stoves, fireplaces, inserts and cook stoves. Let our WETT certified technicians install a warm, safe wood system in your home.
Wood fireplace inserts upgrade the appearance and functionality of your fireplace, allowing you to use it as a reliable, alternative heating source. So what’s a fireplace insert? In a word, it’s a stove inserted into an open fireplace. Wood burning inserts are almost exclusively installed into masonry fireplaces. The many advantages of choosing a wood burning fireplace make it an excellent investment.
Cook’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning experts are here to help you on your journey to heating bliss.
Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Glass Size: 177 in²
Convection Fan: 150 CFM
Maximum Log Size: 20”
Burn Time: 8-12 hrs
Firebox Size: 2.5 ft³
Unit Dimensions: 27” W x 19” H x 18” D
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Kodiak Oversize Panel with Trim
46.125″ W x 33″ H
- Kodiak Regular Panel with Trim
46.125″ W x 28″ H
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish and Painted Door with Gold or Nickel Trim.
- Angled Flue Collar.