Wood Burning Stoves
At Cook’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we have a variety of wood burning systems including stoves, fireplaces, inserts and cook stoves. Let our WETT certified technicians install a warm, safe wood system in your home.
In the age of conservation and measuring ones environmental footprint wood burning stoves can be a responsible choice to a warmer more comfortable home. Cook’s experts are here to help you on your journey to heating bliss. We even carry cast iron kettles and hearth pads along with all the fireplace tools you will want and need. Cook’s licensed and experienced technicians will keep your family and home safe and warm.
Enviro 1700 Boston Wood Stove
Maximum Log Size; 20”
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.