Cook’s also carries combination furnaces from Newmac Furnaces that include: wood/oil, wood/electric, wood/coal/electric furnaces.
Features of the Newmac Furnaces WB100 Wood/Electric Combination Furnace include:
- Separate thermostats allow automatic switching from solid fuel to electric heat
- Elements designed to sequence on individually and simultaneously with the circulating blower
- No manual resets are necessary. In case of power failure overload or failure the unit will automatically come on when power is restored and the electric thermostat is calling for heat
- The electric heating section can be installed to facilitate controls on either side and is CSA certified
- The 10KW unit requires only a standard 100 amp service