Wood Fireplace Inserts
A wood fireplace inserts upgrade the appearance and functionality of your wood insert, allowing you to use it as a reliable, alternative heating source. So what’s a fireplace insert? In a word, it’s a stove inserted into an open fireplace. Wood burning inserts are almost exclusively installed into masonry fireplaces. The many advantages of choosing a wood burning fireplace make it an excellent investment.
Cook’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning experts are here to help you on your journey to heating bliss.
Wood Fireplace Inserts Gallery
Exclusive Performance Features of all Enviro Wood Inserts
• large firebox capacity for long overnight burns
• single, easy-to-use air control adjusts the heat output and regulates the fire
• twin pilot injection ports tuned to deliver fast start-up. These injection ports are 3” above the firebox floor so you can build a good deep ember bed and not affect low burn or start up.
• ultra strong air wash helps to keep the glass clean
• high efficiency 150 cfm variable speed fan with override switch