Ductless Heat Pumps
Cook’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning knows only the best will do for for their clients and they install with confidence the Mitsubishi Mr.Slim ductless heat pumps. These commercial and residential grade heating and cooling systems were designed for the most demanding environments…your home and office. Mr. Slim goes anywhere you need better control over your heating and cooling. With their Variable Compressor Speed Inverter Technology the P-Series is able to detect minor changes in air temperature and adjust compressor speed to maintain a consistent room temperature with minimal energy consumption. This means your room heats up and cools down quicker for maximum comfort.
Compact yet powerful, Mitsubishi offers unrivalled efficiency and design flexibility. And don’t worry about complicated and lengthy service calls. Mitsubishi’s 3 wire system acts as the power supply and communication for maintenance diagnostics.
Why not use a window unit?
- They’re an invitation for burglars and intruders when you’re away…or at home.
- Your view of the outdoors and incoming light is blocked. Isn’t this the main reason for the window in the first place?
- Old window units are ugly, sweaty and add no value to your home whatsoever.
- The noise levels of the window unit cycling on and off during the night make a sleeping a challenge.
- Window units need to be installed every summer and stored every winter.
- Typically, window units only come in cooling-only models whereas Mr. Slim offers both cooling-only and heat pump models.
Unlike window units, Mr. Slim adds value to your home, is whisper quiet, very secure, stylish, compact and can be installed almost anywhere. Also, Mr. Slim can easily be installed by any qualified installer.