Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Navien Condensing 98% Tankless Water Heaters provide an unlimited amount of hot water at a steady temperature, whenever you need it, for as long as you need it.
The following are features of the Navien tankless hot water heaters;
- Endless Hot Water Supply
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency 98%
- Built-in Circulation System (“A” model only)
- ECO Navien Technology
- Extended Lifecycle
- PVC Venting & Easy Installation
- Optimal and Stable Operation
- Leak Detector
- Air Intake Filter
- Space Saving
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
Because this product boasts the industry’s highest efficiency rating (98%), it means customers can cash in on low annual operating costs as well as receive the best payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters. Navien’s Condensing 98% Tankless also enjoys the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.
- Delivers hot water to fixtures quickly resulting in water conservation
- No minimum flow rate: get hot water even at very low flow rates of 0.1 or 0.2 GPM
- Eliminates any hot/cold/hot stacking, the so-called “Cold Water Sandwich”
- Saves additional money and time by eliminating the pump purchase cost and on-site installation costs
- Prevents heat exchanger from freezing
Why choose a Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater?
Efficiency. Navien utilizes “condensing technology,” giving their water heaters a 0.97 Energy Factor.
These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units will provide extra savings for you and your family for years to come.